Saturday, January 04, 2014
I was getting ready to work on the dusty roses afghan after I took a picture & posted here & as I picked it up the cat got her claws caught in it & now I have to take the whole thing apart. It is knit on a loom board & I do not know any other way to fix it. Little snags I can just pull the rows around it to fix but this was a big long snag. I had 147 rows out of 320 rows done. I have 3 color sections taken out. I am going to write a journal about my work on taking it apart & then restarting & finishing the afghan. I did get the picture on here at least. I also did some reading on my Tablet & computer game playing. I also put pictures of Slinky ( the cat who got caught in the afghan), Harley the male cat, & the 2 dogs Buster & Bristol & a shot of where I am at working on the baby quilt that I am embroidering.
I am having a 9th bad sinus migraine day & night.