Thursday, January 02, 2014
There may be a lot on this list, but seeing as a lot of them are single events that I have 3-12 months to complete, I think it's pretty doable. Time to print these suckers out and stick them on my corkboard.
1. Exercise 180 minutes each week.
2. Drink 3 liters water daily.
3. Track daily eating (aiming for 5 freggies daily, 60 grams protein daily).
4. Floss teeth daily.
1. Pay down debts by at least $5000 by end of year
2. Find new job within 2 months (preferably earlier).
3. Write business plan for baking business within 3 months (preferably earlier).
1. Fix sliding wooden doors by first day of summer.
2. Fix downstairs toilet by first day of spring.
3. Landscape yards to "not horrible" level by first day of spring.
1. Visit family in California no later than June 28th (preferably earlier).
2. Follow 52 week home organization challenge, completing one task each week