Nothin' Special New Year's Eve and Resolutions
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
So, we were going to go watch fireworks at Kemah, but we weren't really feeling it, and the boys really just wanted to go home, so we settled for dinner at IHOP - because that's not a diet blowout - and a trip to the pet store to get gravel for their new fish tank.
I logged my overly large omelet and hash browns into my food tracker, and then got my Boston butt all dressed up to go in the oven overnight. Yay for pulled pork sammies on New Year's!
I didn't exercise today. I'm chalking it up to a sleep deficit. The past two or three days I haven't been able to sleep, and it's wearing me down! Oh well, I'm determined to start my year off right tomorrow. A good friend is coming over to enjoy pulled pork, cabbage, purple hull peas, and my glorious personality *snark*.
And because resolutions are the thing to do, here's my list:
1. I will do the squats and push-ups challenge (from FB) for the month of January.
2. Aim for at least SEVEN hours of sleep a night. Yeah, I said it! Me and eight hours don't meet very often.
3. Get my stuff listed in my Etsy shop. I'm so easily distracted, I'm finding it hard to sit down and take care of that.
4. Finish knitting my coat. It's gorgeous, and deserves to be finished.
5. Do something active most days. I refuse to be more specific than that, because then I feel penned in and I rebel, lol.
That's it! Are you making resolutions? What are they?