Monday, December 30, 2013
I just posted my 2014 health & fitness goals on my Spark Page. I am really excited for the new year and all it will bring. I am optimistic that 2014 will be a wonderful and productive year on the health and fitness front for me. Here are my goals.
1) Get into the "healthy" weight range for my height (5'3") which would be 104-141 lbs.
2) Try/learn at least 1 new exercise per month.
3) Prepare healthy snacks and meals each week that are ready to pack and go for when I have gigs. This will help me avoid buying unhealthy options & it will save $ too!
4) Avoid wearing baggy clothes/clothes that hide me as they just make me look bigger. Wear things that flatter my figure instead of hiding out of fear. Colors/styles that flatter, jewelry, makeup, hair.
5) If I'm having a busy week, find increments of time during each day to fit exercise in instead of blowing it off and doing nothing because I don't have a full hour to work out. It may be a 10 minute walk a few times a day or doing some strength exercises spread out throughout the day. Even a little is better than nothing.