Monday, December 23, 2013
DAY ONE ADVANTAGES OF LOSING WEIGHT.
1. I want to live a better quality of life and have more energy.
2. I want to improve more on my blood sugar and pressure reading levels.
*Note* I am off one of my diabetes meds! WOOT WOOT!
3. I want to reduce risk factors and prevent diabetic related complications.
4. To have more confidence about my appearance.
5. I want to build on my endurance ..already started when exercising.
6. I'll feel more in control.
7. I'll be able to wear more stylish clothes.
8. I wont have doctors bugging me about my weight or health challenges.
9. To prove to myself and others I can lose weight.
10. Have more confidence at intimate times.
11. I want to continue to lose weight because of my mother and sister are cheering me on and are asking about my progress/watching me from a far.
12. I want to show others with health challenges and weight struggles they too can lose weight as I am.
13. finally I want to shove it in my Lung Drs face when I am at goal weight. He never lets the scale slide concerning me.