Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    JACKIE15108   35,210
30,000-39,999 SparkPoints

3 week blog challenge day 15

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 15. True or false: I feel good about myself. Elaborate.

I feel good about myself.
As I said yesterday, I will need to shed some pounds to like the way I look, but as they say "be your own best friend" and this I do.
I am often negative when I'm writing these blogs but generally I'm not. I think it helps to get these negative thoughts out in writing instead of keeping them inside.
I try to be satisfied, not get too depressed ( although it happens) and be positive.
I do not berate myself if I mess something up. Maybe I feel bad for a while but don't use negative language.


Member Comments About This Blog Post:
DOGLADY13 12/25/2013 6:58PM

    Perfectionists must be very unhappy people. I live by the 80/20 rule. I figure if I get 80% of life right, then I'm good. Who's going to notice the other 20%?

Report Inappropriate Comment
CHANGINGHORSES 12/17/2013 7:49PM

    Way to go! I love the post!

Report Inappropriate Comment
LYNMEINDERS 12/17/2013 4:47PM

    Woohoo...go can so do this

Report Inappropriate Comment
HARROWJET 12/17/2013 12:16PM

    that's right - look beyond the imperfections. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by JACKIE15108