Monday, December 16, 2013
Time to put on thinking caps and have a little fun! I have these to my BLC team (True Blue) over the weekend as part of a Weekend Challenge involving Christmas humor. They've been SparkMailing the answers to keep from tipping off anyone else! I'll post answers tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest.
1. My sole desire for the Yuletide season is receipt of a pair of central incisors.
2. From dark 'til dawn, soundless.
3. Celestial messengers from splendid empires.
4. Antlered quadruped with the cerise proboscis.
5. The event occurred at one minute after 11:59pm with visibility unlimited.
6. Ornament the enclosures with large sprigs of berry-bearing evergreen.
7. Personal hallucinations of an alabaster December 25.
8. Anticipation of this Noel's mementos: nil.
9. Clappered inverted caps, amalgamated.
10. Testimony of witness to the maternal parent's buss with Kris Kringle.
11. In a distant bovine diner.
12. Universal elation.
13. O miniature Nazarene village.
14. Village expectations of a Yuletide emissary.
15. May Jehovah grant you hilarious males retirement.
16. Those of you who are true, come here.
17. Are you detecting the same aural sensations as I am?
18. The diminutive male of less than adult age who plays a percussion instrument.
19. Fastest thing from the coldest region.
20. Primary Yuletide.
21. Heavenly cherubs announcing in song--listen!
22. Reigning monarchs of the Far East.
23. Who is the mystery youngster?
24. Depart; proclaim it to the hills.
25. Pastoral woollies nocturnal observed in vigilance by herdsmen.
26. The approach of the holiday commemorating the birth of Christ becomes evident.
27. Footwear designed for the 359th day of the year.
28. Mother of God, did you have an inkling of any of this?
29. Can you tell me your current location, December 25?
30. Dancing wildly in close proximity to the decorated evergreen.
Ready, set! Go!