Monday, December 16, 2013
Assignment: My plan to stay on track through the holidays:
1. Keep tracking everything I eat.
2. Try to stay in my calorie range every day except two.
3. Keep up with my exercise routine every day.
4. For motivation, think about how I will feel at my half-marathon in February if I do not stay on track vs how I will feel if I do! Night and day!
5. Enjoy the exceptions I allow myself and cook only enough for the one meal rather than have many days of left-overs that will tempt me.
6. Enjoy the company of friends and family as the focus rather than the food.
7. Make goals for my time off work and plan the meals for that week rather than just winging it.