Kevin Daum of Inc.com offered a list of things we can do now to help make 2014 the greatest year ever. www.inc.com/kevin-daum/7
1. Resolve any unfinished personal issues this month.
“Set time aside to consider, commit and be accountable www.inc.com/kevin-daum/t
for your real desires and the preferred future you deserve.”
2. Take stock of all your opportunities.
“Use the holiday down time to reflect, and to make a list of every potential opportunity www.inc.com/kevin-daum/m
that can improve your life…”
3. List three obstacles you can reasonably eliminate.
“Start with the obstacles www.inc.com/kevin-daum/4
where you have the most control: your own bad habits.”
4. List five people you are committed to meet.
While he presented the reasons from a business perspective, are there people who could enliven your life as you could add joy to theirs?
5. Identify two important skills you'll begin to master.
“Mastering a challenging skill www.inc.com/kevin-daum/5
boosts confidence and creates a sense of accomplishment.”
6. Schedule calendar time in January with those you value the most.
“There are people in your life who bring you joy, learning and growth…Reach out to them and get a January lunch on the calendar before year-end.”
7. Plan an Amazing New Year's Eve.
Celebrate the new year by “mark(ing) the transition in a significant way so you can feel the excitement and joy of the new beginning.”
Excellent advice as we continue to become "AWAKE! ALIVE! AWARE! and Appreciative of ALL that IS".