Friday, December 13, 2013
I've been trying to put to paper those things I really wish to improve. It's not just the weight. I called my husband out separately in the first statement because he's the one I take for granted most.
I maintain quality relationships with my husband, family and friends.
My interactions with others are positive.
I care for my body and my mind.
I take responsibility for my actions.
I exercise daily.
I eat out of hunger, not habit.
I end the day knowing that I made a difference.
1. Be kind always.
2. Plan and track nutrition.
3. Exercise daily.
My daily goals
1. Be attentive at least once per day
2. Track nutrition (1200-1550 cals)
3. 30 minutes of cardio (5-6 days per week)
4. Strength train (2-3 days per week)