Wednesday, December 11, 2013
I just realized today is my 5 month Sparkversary :) I've fallen off the Spark wagon lately, but I'm ready to jump back on!
I'm struggling with staying on track, and here are my most recent excuses:
1) Starting a new job, working more hours than before.
2) My wife is looking for a new job.
3) Changes are in the works. sorry, can't be more specific than that on this one.
4) Chanukah involved a lot of donuts.
5) I went back to drinking sugary sodas daily.
6) I stopped running outside when the weather turned cold.
7) My self-esteem has been low.
Glad to get that out of my system! Now I can return to being a devoted Sparky!
My goal for the week is to go back to daily nutrition and fitness tracking, and to reclaim my 30 minutes of gym time each day (I've been skipping my workouts for a few weeks now).
I really like the goal-board feature on the Start page: just what I needed to remind me of my goals and motivate me to get back on track! If I want to fit into smaller size pants by April, I need to get to work :)