Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    GLITTER60   8,543
8,500-9,999 SparkPoints

cyber knife

Monday, December 09, 2013

hubby has small tumor. another spnial tap. first one 20% chance of finding something. nothing definite. so another one with 80% chance of finding something definite. either lymphoma or tumor. depends on what they find how they treat it. lymphoma chemotherapy, tumor cyber knife

first biopsi. then cyber knife emoticon

keep praying and thanks spark friends

Member Comments About This Blog Post:
WALNUTT1961 12/11/2013 9:08PM

    Sending prayers to you and husband.

Lee Ann

Report Inappropriate Comment
NEWKATHYNOW 12/10/2013 8:46PM

    Will keep you both in my prayers!

Report Inappropriate Comment
DANCINCAJUN1 12/10/2013 12:21PM

    for sure my friend .... roc

Report Inappropriate Comment
GODS_TEMPLE 12/10/2013 1:50AM

    I'll keep the prayers going for his health, and YOUR health! emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
ALIHIKES 12/9/2013 9:18PM

    I'm praying for him, hope that he recovers and they are able to treat his tumor in manner that respects his wishes.

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by GLITTER60