Today's pic is a challenge for me - as I am trying to cut off the stress form work.
So I will write my do to list in a POSITIVE way - to do so it has to be realistic and not stressful.
First - Me!
I will start my to-do-list with looking at my goals and recognizing my recent accomplishments (instead of looking at my huge to do list that has been building up since the Summer! - Not that I procrastinate - I just have too much...)
1) Food tracking and staying on track:
7 days streak and keeping it on!
Yesterday SparkTheSeason Pic was "homemade"
So I did a nice green and grain salad - (with fish) for dinner
and Maggie made Cantaloup Strawberry Yojo (with greek yogurt)
3) Exercise/ sleep: I had to call it off yesterday - I will listen to the doc and take it easy for a few days - I need to recharge. So I went to Restorative yoga last night and after a good night sleep - my first in a week - I went to Hot yoga this morning. I feel better!
I logged 34 km this week in exercise alone. Not too bad. I intent to do go for walks and short runs this weekend.
4) Blog - Well, you are reading it!
For today: getting better.
Yoga is good for the body and it calms my mind! I got my flu shot too!!! Don't you like the look?
2) Spreading some sunshine to my daughters.
I love the pics and comments they post to each other last night...
Here is Maggie wearing her red hair cosplay wig... She is cute & I like seeing her smile.
Emma responded to her with this:
and Maggie to reply - need cosplay look and more volue in your hair... so Emma came back with this one:
I love the fact that they can find the fun in little things and they take the time to stay in touch despite the distance. The SparkTheSeason pic challenge with my family is fantastic for that!
3) Spending some time with my hubby...
Vegas was great but with the hectic schedule since coming back, I am really looking toward tonight X-Mas Party at my unit to spend some time together.
4) Last - I still want to post my missing recaps before the end of the year - this is achievable and very positive too...
TGIF and Enjoy your weekend!