Post-Holiday Reality Check and December Goals
Sunday, December 01, 2013
My size 8 jeans don't feel so good anymore.
Since starting my new job, I've had a tough time making it to the gym.
Treats and temptations abound at the office and I've been giving in more than saying "no."
I could not have celebrated Thanksgiving with more gusto.
So, what am I doing today? Am I crying? Lamenting? Beating myself up?
Well, if I'm honest, I'm doing a bit of that.
But I'm also:
1) Taking reality check pics
2) Taking my measurements
3) Weighing in
4) Making goals
5) Going to the gym (!)
6) Menu planning and preparing for a healthy week
7) Refocusing on my longterm goals
By the way, the side by side photos of me in July and me now were . . . ahem . . . heart wrenching. Ten pounds goes a lonnnnng way, especially when you haven't been working out diligently.
Here are my December goals. I'm going to meet them.
1) Work out at least 3x/week (starting today)
2) Lose 7 pounds
3) Eat clean (sugar free, simple carb free, coffee free)
4) Alcohol-free save three "free" days (my actual birthday, family birthday celebration and NYE)
5) Track nutrition daily (starting today)