Friday, November 29, 2013
I'm going to take up the December #SparkTheSeason challenge to keep my maintenance on track for the holidays (I've been quite a bit off track lately and my next weigh in will show it :( I'm not pleased with how I've handled the Thanksgiving holiday and days leading up to it. I'm not going to repeat this in December. So, starting today my December #SparkTheSeason challenge goals will be to:
1. Earn the 1000 Fitness Minutes Trophy
2. Earn the Consistency Trophy for Checking In Daily with Spark Coach
3. Track My Food Each Day Without Exception
4. Track Weight Each Tuesday Morning
5. End the Year at My Goal Weight of 165
The exercise and tracking combination should be enough to help me recover from Thanksgiving and prepare to enjoy the holiday with its planned feasting moments without a sense of discouragement and failure. We will end this year with a bang!!!