Thursday, November 28, 2013
Seven Healthy Thanksgiving Tips
1. Eat real, whole, natural food
2. Eat slowly, breathe deeply between bites and stop when full
3. Don't feel pressured into eating anything you don't want (food
DOES NOT equal love no matter what the cook says)
4. Take a walk in nature as part of the festivities
5. Share, or at least focus on, what you appreciate about your life
6. Accept everything as it is rather than wishing it were different
7. Don't engage in any drama going on around you. Just send quiet
love to all, including yourself.
And those Seven Tips are good ideas for every single day of the year!