Wednesday, November 27, 2013
1) I'm thankful this week for many things. Ready to finish the quest I'm on with a ROAR!
2) Exercise is very much part of my morning and I can't image doing without it anymore. It helps me chase away the depression I have sometimes over the loss relationship with one of my sisters.
3) I'm doing a steady exercise of around 60 minutes each day. It's working good and I'm hitting a good rhythm.
4) I know that tomorrow will be a reflection of what I do today. So I want to make the right choices and look back on this year as the year I found me again. Still feel this to be true.
5) I'm looking to the future again! It's wide open!