20 Things to do other than Eat...
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
I've seen this type of list around here on Spark and a couple of my FB friends had it as well. Since seeing it, it has inspired me to come up with my own list as I understand that I eat out of pure boredom and emotions or just because.
1. Clean the house. There's always something to clean when you have 4 kids and two dogs.
2. Walk the dogs. Even if it's cold, dress for the weather!
3. Scrapbook. I claim I never have time for that!
4. Plan/prep other meals that can't be eaten right away. (not a fan, but gets me in the right direction... a habit to work on).
5. Reorganize the file cabinet.
6. Go for a walk/run.
7. Color/play a game with the kids.
9. Play with the dogs.
10. Read a book.
11. Try something new.
12. Drink more water.
13. Play with hairstyles.
14. Research crafts for holidays/after school activities.
15. Have a bath.
16. Work on one of the many projects we have going.
17. Plan spring projects.
18. Plan date nights.
19. Go window shopping.
Ok, admittedly, this list was very difficult for me to come up with. Anything past like item 12 was kinda just grabbed out of the air but I did it! Now that I'm looking at it, I think some of them are awesome, like date nights!? We don't get to do that very often! I look forward to that!
Hope you all get a chance to think about some of the things you might like to do.