Sunday, November 24, 2013
Last night I wrote a friend I would take my Christmas Tree out and shape it, that task done. Then I decided to light the tree up. I have four strands of multi coloured lights. Two of them came out in perfect operation. The third one did not work at all. So I went through the process of finding burnt out light bulbs. Out of 100, 24 were fried! It took me two hours to find all of these. Well I fixed the string. I have one more string to go, and only half the bulbs do not work. It was dark by this time, so I straightened out all I had down and on Sunday I will tackle the last one.