Friday, November 22, 2013
Today started out bad. I was already upset about Dan phone call from last night. Then i had a fight with my niece over face-book . She seem to think I put too much personal info out there.
I felt very defense and attack. But I realize quickly she was coming from a loving place. So we came with a compromise instead of putting personal info on face-book I am putting it on messenger in a thread OK I think i was putting much info out there but now we have made a compromise . We both can live with.
Why Eve Was Created
Top Ten Reasons Eve Was Created
. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.
. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
. As the Bible says, It is not good for man to be alone!
And the #1 reason why God created Eve...
. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"
How To Annoy Your Co-Workers... 1) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
2) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you.
3) Make up nicknames for all your co-workers and refer to them only by these names. 'That's a good point, Sparky.' 'No, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Cha-cha.'
4) Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you're doing. For example: 'If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom.'
5) Hi-Lite your shoes. Tell people you haven't lost them as much since you did this. 6) While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in Palmolive. Call everyone Madge.
7) Hang mosquito netting around your cubicle. When you emerge to get coffee, a printout, or whatever, slap yourself at random the whole way.
8) Put a chair facing a printer. Sit there all day and tell people you're waiting for your document.
9) Every time someone asks you to do something, anything, ask him or her if they want fries with that.
10) Send e-mail back and forth to yourself, engaging yourself in an intellectual debate. Forward the mail to a co-worker and ask her to settle the disagreement.
11) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair-dancing.
12) Put your trash can on your desk. Label it 'IN'.
13) Develope an unnatural and hysterical fear of staplers.
14) Send e-mail messages saying there's free pizza, donuts, or cake in the lunchroom. When people drift back to work complaining that they found none, lean back, pat your stomach, and say, 'Oh you've got to be faster than that.'
15) Put decaf in the coffeemaker for three weeks. Once everyone has withdrawn from caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.