Spark has been busy sending me out atta girls. Today I got -
2,000 Monthly Fitness Minutes award!
Crossed 50,000 fitness minutes!
Completed Welcome Guide award!
How did I get 2,000 minutes of exercise? I set a daily goal of 10,000 Daily Fitbit Steps
AND other things happened too -
1) My desire to change is stronger than my desire to remain the same!
2) I started 10,000 daily steps Monday October 28th. Then I blogged - 4 PM when I got back on the treadmill desk, I was at 9,700 steps so I am meeting a target of 10,000 steps today.
3) I stopped sitting on the sofa with a nice warm laptop to keep me warm, while I listened and watched CNN on TV, while I was on the internet. Now I am on my treadmill desk facing out on the street when I Spark, check email, Facebook, read online news, check my club activities, etc. I would be on my computer anyway but now I am getting exercise while I do it.
4) I record my daily steps and exercise minutes.
5) I am doing other types of exercise too.
6) I am doing Spark blogs to track what has been working for me.
7) I got hubby Sparking this year and he has lost weighted and increased his exercise. He walks daily for 90 minutes, gets lots of exercise doing renovations on our house, gardening, playing sports. Also he is competitive and upped his exercise so he could beat me to onederland. He hit the 190's last weekend. It's lonely in the 200's without him, so I am on my way!
Keep Sparking it works!
Edit - getting questions about the treadmill desk. I made my own treadmill desk - $0 made with things I already had, follow the link for a picture and instructions.