Wednesday, November 20, 2013
It's been a YEAR since I have been on this thing. Crazy.
I kept the weight off that I lost the first round! I'm surprised how much I missed SP. I was in maintenance for a while, to just make sure I was fully comfortable with continuing to lose weight without reverting into a crazy calorie-consuming maniac.
So, dear self, get ready for round 2 :) the second and final half of the journey starts NOW. Quick reminder (21 reasons) for myself why I want to lose 21 pounds.
1. To swap clothes with my obnoxiously tiny sister.
2. Because I don't want to be hypocritical when I tell people they need to lose weight, since no one takes fat doctors seriously
3. For my new driver's license weight designation. It says 115, and I would like it to be the truth, haha.
4. To run in the street wearing just a sports bra and short shorts!
5. Because I bought a teeny tiny tube dress without checking the size and I can't return it because it's on clearance. and I would like to fit in it :) ...and I did the same thing with a pair of jeans. ...and actually quite a few things in my closet. apparently i think I'm thinner than I actually am.
6. So that when I decide that I absolutely need dessert in my life during a particular meal, people will think it's adorable, not explanatory.
7. For those times when I stretch and feel my stomach, all I feel are ROCK. HARD. ABS.
8. Because right now I'm dating an actor/model (I can't believe I'm even writing this) and I WANT TO BE THE HOT ONE.
9. To not be self-conscious when I am naked in front of a guy.
10. Because Tiffany&Co wedding rings come in size 6, and right now I am a 6.5... (not that I am getting married anytime soon, I just want to, ahem, be prepared)
11. Because my cousins are all thin and hyper-attractive and I want to feel like I belong with them, not just a tag-along, when we go out!
12. To feel lighter! Run faster!
13. Because I want a booty that makes grown men cry. and no muffin top when I wear a tight pair of jeans.
14. Because I want to read health/fitness books/magazines in public without people thinking its ironic.
15. So the only things that jiggle are my breasts.
16. So the men I date don't suffer when they pick me up and carry me around. and to not worry that I am going to break his legs when I sit on his lap. and when he lifts me up for a kiss, I will be thinking about the moment and not whether he thinks I am heavy.
17. Because I am tired of buying new jeans just because I created holes between the thighs from my legs constantly rubbing together. and when at goal weight, I can rationalize buying premium denim instead of the JcPenney brand.
18. So that I can be the whole package - working on the brains right now, so I might as well work on the beauty too!
19. another word: HALLOWEEN. I wanna dress up and look sexy in my ridiculous costume!
20. For my class reunion in 18 months. I want the jocks that made fun of me to swallow their words while I flaunt it.
21. So that I can have my own "before & after" photos with a glorious caption that says "Lost over 50 pounds and I don't want it back, thankyouverymuch."
Self, you can do this. you are one hot mofo, and you are gonna be bangin when this challenge is over.