ming down in many ways, not just the #s
Friday, November 15, 2013
I am like many others and am VERY critical of my body and what it looks like. I know what it can do, but i focus on what it looks like outside. I have been doing a good job of working on improving my body image and self image. I know that I am a very kind, generous person. However, I need to stop being those things so often that I am still getting walked all over.
So, I have goals for 2014 already:
1. notice the body slimming down. it's not gonna happen instantly, but i can see some improvements.
2. continue focusing on mindful eating, so i continue not to focus on food all day
3. plan as much as i can for meals and $$$ spending. I have a credit card to pay off and stay that way.
4. remind myself what a wonderful person i am and that I am worth all the love that people give me.
5. love myself, for good and bad. I am making changes and I can tell some of them are sticking.