SUPER quick update!
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
1) I've missed you all dearly.
2) I have a HALF MARATHON this Saturday (totally freaking out, but I'll be with my running group, so it should be good!)
3) I'm totally focused on toning/strengthening now (well will be after my half, I love running, but I need a change!). Love my personal trainer and what the future holds (the goal is to NOT lose weight, but to lose body fat. Now how the two aren't combined, I don't know, but that has been stressed to me my both my trainer (gym's lead trainer) and the gym's training manager person)
4) I LOVE spin classes!!!! Would love to get into cycling!
5) So my lowest weight, according to spark was 140.6. I really want to believe that the loss, but I know that the loss between 150 and 140 was unhealthy, way too quick, and not natural. I, therefore, ended up, at one point, weighing in the upper 150s (or was it lower 160s?). Yes, this was due to awful eating habits (necessary to diagnose my food allergies/celiac possibility. When the doctor said eat whatever I want for two weeks, I took FULL advantage of that opportunity!). As of my last weigh in (this past Friday), I weighed 140.2. This is, by contrast, a HEALTHY loss. I'm eating more protein, focusing on 2 snacks and 2 meals a day, and it is WORKING. Even though I weigh the same as my lowest spark weight, jeans that were tight back then are not now. This is proof to me that the loss is real this time.
That's it for now. I promise I'll try to catch up with everyone over the weekend!