Monday, November 11, 2013
Just had guest for the weekend and although we stayed in and prepared all the food, I had a hard time sticking to my regular portions. Something about socializing and getting together that just makes me want to munch. Did ok on the weight but I can see that the next weeks are going to present a challenge.
I hit my maintenance weight in October of 154 and I am still working on how to maintain it. It has been up a little as I try to figure out how much to each so the social eating is just another challenge.
It is easy to get all pumped up and make promises to myself after the guests are gone, but just wait until the next round. Some things I am going to commit to that I will be able to do are
1. Drink water before every meal and drink a glass with each meal
2. Make a list of noshes and appetizers that are low calorie and buy them instead of high calorie snacks.
3. Eat more slowly, the fork down.
4. Make a lot of fresh salads
5. Record food eaten every day
6. Do get in the exercise, even if I have to get out before breakfast.
7. Post weight each Tuesday
Weight on Nov 5 was 156.5 2.5 pounds above my Maintenance weight. Hoping it will be down Nov. 12 and every Tuesday after that.
Joined the National Bird Day Maintenance Challenge - to help Go Spark
Enter your weight at this link, right here: docs.google.com/forms/d/1dOi53