Friday, November 08, 2013
If today is an example of what will happen in my life... I graciously accept it.
The 411 of today...
1. Helped the 2 Interpreters in my class with signs and cueing back to the point.
2. Helped a classmate with a textbook, another with notes and a third with the catagory "etc".
3. Spoke to my professor and got redirected about my program plan for graduation (what classes I lack to graduate).
4. Got invited to attend as a guest to Phi Theta Kappa induction, from a classmate I barely know. I found out afterwords from my professor that this classmate says I motivate her to achieve more in life.
5. I got called into shift on my off day... Basically I'm getting major OT. Yay! Perks for being an office manager...
6. Spoke to 3 advisors about Spring 2014 classes... I'll be taking: ASL 3, Interpreting 1, Interpreting in Educational Settings, Business Law, and Medical Ethics.
7. Finished the mural for the hospital.... Finally! :)
8. Got good news from a friend... (I know this is gonna sound evil and or mean...) I decided to use them and their situation for my speech... ummmm... Totally gotta change the names and such but I got approval for the twisted scenario that I created... With a friend like me who needs enemies.... lol. :P
9. Got told I was the inspiration for a future pilot program at my college... Also inspired my coworkers to donate their Coke tops to a Deaf school. Coke sends the Deaf school a check every 500points they receive in donations.
10. Lastly, got commissioned to do 3 murals for the college. I'm still working out the kinks in the contracts... but if I do them... That means no sleep during Spring semester... I'll be working 2 jobs, going to school full time, doing the murals (design, layouts, and final product), daily life and committing myself to a lifestyle change.
I might be busy... Yet this is just a fractions of amazing and wonderful things to come in my life...