Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Level 8 is an important step, but no more important than any other level.
Seems like just yesterday I was at Level 7! .... And that's because I was.
This site gives us so many areas to focus on, I LOVE SPARKPEOPLE!!!!
Last night, when I made Level 8 it was my Spark 2ND month anniversary!
Time flies when you are having fun!
In the bible, 8 is used to speak about new beginnings!
I have a few things I am beginning anew.
1. I will crawl on the ground with my 13 month old granddaughter, and walk her, daily!
2. I will renew my small goals, because they work for me.
3. I will thank God anew daily!
4. I praise God for my Spark People Family!
5. I will dance like no one is watching.
6. I will continue to reach out to those who encourage me and need encouraging.
7. I will take the ' I ' out of spark.
8. I will give all God has given me. I won't become STUFFED that I can't receive truth from others.
I LOVE MY SPARK FAMILY!