Monday, November 04, 2013
I feel like I have been so absent from Spark! I have been logging my food (sort of) but I really haven't been interacting much on the social aspect. I need to get back to it. I feel so much better, and I am so much more focused when I am on Spark.
I confirmed my tattoo appointment today. I am set for 11/19. I am getting one of my older ones fixed up, and getting a new one. I have scheduled a week off from the gym for healing, but I have a feeling that I will still be going. I may not do PC Fit, but I think I will continue with X-Bike?
I had a "bad" food weekend. I ate a bunch of junk, but when I got on the scale today, it said 123.6 which is pretty much a normal, every day weight for me.
The important thing is to put it behind me and make smart choices from here on out. I am over my calories today because I had to have Starbucks and McDonalds Iced coffee... not good because not only did I waste calories, I also wasted $. On Monday I do stop after PC Fit and get a skinny mocha from Starbucks. I get a venti Skinny Iced Mocha, extra espresso and half the flavor pumps. I figure I am saving calories by getting half flavor? Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking, but nothing I can really do about it now. It is done.
I went to PC Fit and had a really awesome workout. I signed up for X-Bike at 6 am - so I am excited for that. I think I am going to wear my HRM and see what my calorie burn is. I am curious. The only problem is... what if it isn't as high as I think it should be? Then what? Well then I guess it will put things even more into perspective for me. I mean, lets say I burn 200 calories at class. Knowing what I put myself through in that class, it isn't going to seem worth it then to eat that junk? That is what I am hoping for anyway. Of course, it could also work in reverse too - who knows.
Anyway here is what I have come up with
1. Back to the grind as of right now. I will finish my day healthy and strong. I will continue with my planned snacks and food, and I will end the day at X-Bike.
2. I will continue my streak of good choices tomorrow and the rest of the week.
3. I will continue with a positive attitude
4. I will be on Spark, every day, interacting with my teams and the general Spark population in order to help keep on track.
5. I will remember where I have came from, and I will be determined not to go back to that place.
I think that is all for now