Happy November! Here are a few things you could do to try and spice up this fall season! I always like to try new things with family and friends. Even when no one is available, I like to do some things on my own! Fall is here in my area (outside Philly) even though it keeps getting warm, and then cool and then warm and then cool again! The leaves are beautiful right now & there are some fun things I want to do this month. I know some Sparkers have snow already! Yikes!
I was trying to think of some fun new things I could try. I figured I would post them here on Spark. Everyone on here has different reasons for sparking, but I love being reminded of how fun life can be! I did some research to find some fun things to do this month. Here are the best 15 ideas I could put together!
Ideas on what to do in November in a random order:
1. Celebrate Peanut Butter! November is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month.
2. Have some apple cider. Go on a Hayride and pick some apples if they still have them in your area!
3. See holiday lights or other holiday competitions. Close to my area, they have a scarecrow competition & a gingerbread competition!
4. Go to a firepit/bonfire or start your own.
5. Start a garden. Tulip, iris and daffodil bulbs are ideal for fall planting.
6. Celebrate veterans day Nov 11th.
7. Try new Spark/healthy recipes with fall squash and pumpkins. Soup, bread, pie, muffins - yum!
8. Nov 14th Clean out your Refrigerator Day. Go through your fridge and clean out that old food! Also, go through your cabinets and donate some canned goods. It is a good way to see what you have hidden away and use it before it goes bad!
9. The third week in November is "game and puzzle week." Try out a new or favorite game with family and friends.
10. Attend a local HS or college sporting event! Bring a blanket!
11. Nov. 17th is "Take a Hike Day." Even if you aren't up for a hike, take a walk around the block! Plus, you could do this on other days too - not just this day!
12. Attend a craft fair Or make your own crafts!. This time of year there are many crafts for sale for all of the upcoming holidays.
13. Visit a holiday parade or festival. There may be thanksgiving parades or veterans parades in your area. Or apple/pumpkin festivals.
14. Sign up for a Turkey Trot or other charity walk! Even if you just walk, the money usually is donated for a great cause! or just walk on your own time.
15. Spend time with family if you can. Play a game, try a new recipe, watch a movie, take a walk outside, give that relative who lives 10 hours away a call!
Have fun with whatever you choose to do or not do. Share the memories and keep pushing towards your goals. Or make new ones!