Friday, November 01, 2013
I read an article about different ideas for rejuvenating your mind and body! I would normally say that I have a pretty stress free life but there are still times that I get overwhelmed. I've found many ways to relax and keep my mind from dwelling on my stress factors.
- exercise (before Sparks, I wouldn't have thought of it!) taking a walk or doing some ST
- visiting my favorite chat threads and sharing my thoughts with Sparks friends
- taking a nap (no more than 15 minutes)
- working on one of my many hobbies
- setting a timer for 15 minutes and organizing some part of my house!
- spending time looking at Pinterest or playing games!
By the time I'm done with whatever I've decided to do - I'm calmer and ready to face the world!