Friday, November 01, 2013
I don't have time to post an October update, but I wanted to get my November goals out there. If I have time in the near future, I'll post an October update, but for now, here are my goals for November. Most are the same or similar to last month's.
1. Read goals and commitment every morning before 11AM.
2. Check in with SparkCoach each day. (I just restarted SparkCoach today)
3. Stay active in SP Challenges every day.
4. Exercise 500+ total minutes this month.
5. Track steps, aiming for 9,000+ each day.
6. Take Miralax as prescribed 4+ times per week.
7. Keep a written food journal 15+ days this month.
8. Drink 6+ cups water for 25+ days this month.
9. Do stretching exercises 2+ days per week/8+ days this month. (Didn't do this at all last month)
10. Do eye exercises at least once each day.
11. Do at least one thing for Beading Buddies 21+ days this month. (Greatly increased from last month since we are preparing to do a craft show)
Now, I need to make a November Goals Tracker, but I probably won't get that done until tomorrow. There is too much I need to catch up on tonight. Have a great evening all!
Edit: Changed Goal #11 to subtract Sundays since I try not to do Beading Buddies stuff on that day.