I may not be gay because;
1. I like women
2. I don't want to be a woman.
3. I hate housework.
4. I am lousy at decorating.
5. Drag queens turn me off.
6. I don't care what the latest fashions are.
7. I can't lip sync
8. I don't work out 90 hours a week.
9. I'm happy with my body.
10. I'm not into 'size'.
11. I like big, fast cars.
12. Don't like ballet, classical music or opera.
13. I like jazz.
14. I don't hold my pinky out when I drink anything.
15. Don't like to hear "she", "Mary", "her" or other feminine terms applied to men.
16. I don't 'dish' my friends behind their backs.
17. I can be couch potato.
18. I am neither thin, blonde or 'fem'.
On the other hand I may be gay because I like:
7. "A Chorus Line"
8. Bette Davis
9. Joan Crawford
10. Jerry Herman,
11 Maya Angelou
12. Tennessee Williams
13. I Love men and having sex with them.
14. Don't like playing and/or watching football, baseball, gunssci-fi, horror movies, hockey
15. Like watching ice skaters.
16. Into reading, theatre, movies.
17. Don't like guns,sci-fi, horror movies, hockey
18. I wear my heart on my sleeve
Of course there is the gray area:
I don't have a 'type'--short, tall, thin, fat, black, white, etc., as long as they are breathing!
I don't want kids or to adopt them.
I don't want to get married.
Oh, Heck, both gays and non-gays could pick from either category.
I AM GAY BECAUSE I LIKE TO, AND ONLY, HAVE SEX WITH MEN!
And that's the only difference between gay and non-gay men--we don't have an 'agenda', a 'life style' nor are we 'different' looking.
WE ARE EVERYWHERE AND NON-GAYS DON'T EVEN KNOW IT--WE ARE PART OF THEIR FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, ETC. AND IT TIME YOU LET THEM KNOW IT!