Monday, October 28, 2013
So far I am more than pleased with my Spark Activity Tracker. The first day found itself very busy and a few things were top notch with the use.
1. It really does clip securely to your sneaker. I like this place the best, the clip is tight, it doesn't move around or make me feel like it's going to fall off.
2. It knew the difference between when I ran the 5K and all the other walking I did during the day. It was very accurate too with the time and speed during the actual 5K.
3. It starts to sync and light up when I just get into range of my wireless in the apartment. I have a huge courtyard, garage path on one end, building on the other. Like my phone grabbing the wifi when I enter the courtyard, my Spark Activity Tracker lit up at the same place to sync. The data point wasn't on since my computer was off, but when it was in range of the wifi it started to blink.
4. To get the lights after the 5 taps, I haven't mastered the tapping technique yet and it's taken me 2 tries every time to get the taps right so the tracker lights up with my current progress. That's the only problem I have right now.
5. I like the Activity Tracker page and the weekly progress emails.
So far I have nothing but good things today after one full day of using the tracker.
My official race results were posted. I came in #244 overall, and #25th in my age group. My official time is 34:52.3 That is just too amazing for words. I worked really hard and to see such amazing results is...well...amazing!