Tuesday, October 22, 2013
I weigh in on Wednesdays. I have for over three years now. I always step on the scales the morning before to see how I'm doing. This morning was another 0.2 morning. Now it may be a tad more by dawn but it won't be some HUGE number. While I'm happy with my slow but steady progress (121 pounds down) there are times I wish I could have just ONE nice week. Ha!
I do think our bodies get in "ruts" and I think my body has adatped to what I'm "throwing at it" so I'm going to change things up a bit this week and see if it makes a difference.
Here is my plan for SEVEN days!
1) Limit my calories from sugar.
2) Eat a minimum of three servings of vegetables a day.
3) Strive to hit my 40/30/30 ratios daily.
4) Do H.I.I.T. during my cardio rather than stay at the same pace for longer sessions.
5) Work on my sleep. (Sleep Study later this week to adjust my bi-pap).
6) Continue to be active and sit less during the day.
7) Consciously work on my sodium intake.
I sure would like to see a loss above a 1/2 pound for ONE week. Maybe next week will be the one!