Day 33/100 on the I AM PROGRAM, and I am enjoying myself, and really appreciating the interesting contributions from my Sparkfriends. I am certainly learning a lot.
I am 1/3 rd of the way through my challenge. In view of this milestone date, I have changed my mantra slightly and turned everything into an I AM statement.
I like the words 'I AM' they make me accountable and are different from my usual 'I WILL', they seem to evoke a different mind set in me. For me, all my 'I AM's' need to work in a degree of harmony, in order to live the life that I imagine myself living, so my last line is that 'I AM harmonious'.
My little whack-a-moles are going to stop being the enemy, and they are going to start dancing to a tune that is productive and that I am orchestrating.
"Begin with the end in mind. In this paradigm, you might consider all things as being created twice, first mentally, then 'physically' This is the difference between living by default (letting your situation and circumstances determine your position in life) and living by design (having visions and goals, and taking action towards them)". John W Robertson.
- I AM 146 pounds
- I AM drinking two litres of water a day, with honey and cinamon.
- I AM eating an average of 1550 calories a day
- I AM consuming an average of 5 fruit and vegetables a day
- I AM planning out my month/week/day and work my plan flexibly
- I AM making time each day for joyful spiritual pursuits
- I AM making time each day for my family and friends
- I AM doing some form of exercise each day
- I AM happy, healthy and grateful for the gift of life giving thanks each day
- I AM taking care of my body as ultimately it takes care of me.
- I AM a Flylady
- I AM consciously living voluntary simplicity
- I AM financially abundant, and willing to share my good fortune