We all have our reasons....
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Before I give you my 10, I need to explain I' m a 3 yr. veteran of SP, with a plateau that lasted about a year and a half!!! My body had to get through menopause before it would start dropping weight again, and now it's going down s-l-o-w-l-y!! But that's why I'm on the Slowest Losers team!!!! So I'll hang in there as long as it takes!!!! My 10 best reasons for taking this weight off are:
1) Body image and actual image will be closer to equal!!
2) I feel better about myself when I am feeding myself healthfully and keeping myself fit.
3) I can choose clothes I actually like instead of having to be content with those available in my size.
40 I feel more at ease in social occasions.
5) My energy increases!!!!
6) I sleep easier and get better sleep!!!
7) My confidence in myself increases in leaps and bounds!!!
8) I feel more accepted by my slender family members.
9) I don't have to feel unknowledgeable around "healthy" food conversations!
10) Car and airline seatbelts are not my enemy anymore!!!!
I am sure I can come up with so many more reasons-some that have happened already, and others that I am patiently waiting for, but I think the best reason to drop this weight is just because it's the right thing to do!! And I chose to do it!!!!!!