Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Spark Coach wanted me to evaluate my healthy habbits. Below is my daily to-do list. I don't make it every day, some days work prevents me from coming home at lunch, or I get rushed and forget to do the daily mass ap, but the general principle is there.
25 steps to taking care of me.
My reason for behavioral change. 1) to reflect God's glory.2) to be healthy, live the way God intended his creation to live 3) to get my blood sugar in control and lose weight. My specific goal: I will engage my steps toward health each day, aiming for 20/25. I will get a record of them in Sparks people community journal. I will record calories, carbs and nutrients in Sparkpeople.
1. Up early or on time. Stretch and Morning prayer.
2. fasting blood sugar
3. drop kid off at school
4. .. gym to treadmill, 10,000 steps
5.. lemon water , meds and supplements
6. spark, house chores
7. prayer of thanksgiving before breakfast with superfoods ( egg custard or oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts or yogurt fruit smoothie, grapefruit, cottage cheese,)
8. loofah and lotion, brush and floss
9.. Mass through I phone, or daily mass
10. black tea, green tea and water throughout the day. 32 oz tea, 64 oz water
11. light at work. ( monday through friday)
12. extra steps every hour.
13. go home for lunch, spark, clean. pack snack
14. Only eat at planned time.
15. Prayer before lunch, lunch of veggies, protein super foods ( salad, tuna, cabbage, spinach, beans or leftovers)
16. prayer before snack of veggies, soup, cheese, nuts, yogurt
17. after work activity: Monday ,Wednesday, water aerobics. tuesday thursday yoga. Sports MOM as scheduled
18. prayer before dinner with mediterrean superfood plate method
19. journal in Sparkspeople. ( 150 carbs, 1600 ca, 1 grain, 1 meat.)
20. meds and supplements
21. Projects instead of couch
22. quiet hour.- Bible study, reading, prayer
23. bedtime or 9pm blood sugar
24. snack with carb, protein, if calories left
25. record my stars on the calendar