Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Yesterday one of the ladies I've had a bit of 'tension' (disagreement) with brought one of those ooey gooeyh store-bought raspberry and peach pound cakes to a meeting at my house as a sort of peace offering. (Or a deliberate set up, I'm not absolutely certain.) But she was all smiley and nice.
She had a big piece of the homemade applesauce crisp (Spark Recipe) that I made.
So I cut myself a 1/3" wedge of her cake. It wasn't very much but it was nasty. After 2 bites, I knew if I'd eaten more I would have thrown up.
I'm really surprised. I really don't like that kind of stuff anymore. Before I started Sparking and eating good food, I could have easily eaten half of her pound cake.
Eating it didn't make me want more sugar - it was just the opposite. The thought of anything sweet just made me sick.
I really couldn't face eating anything after that. I drank a lot of water. Later I tried to eat a salad with lots of protein added to it, but could barely get it down.
Today my tummy still is out of sorts and I feel like this
But this is just a temporary set back.
Tomorrow's a new day and I'll get my Sparkle on again.
Hope you're having a great day!!!