1. Took sugar habits assessment - Sugar cravings are out of control. No big surprise there :)
2. I want to cut back because I know that constantly having sugar in my system is bad for my organs, and cognitive function, creates an environment for cancer and disease to thrive, and because I don't like feeling out of control.
3. I've redoubled my commitment to use SP every day, and despite the suggestion not to change my habits just yet, I'm sort of all or nothing (maybe another thing to work on). So I'm off sugar cold-turkey as of yesterday. Haven't gone crazy yet.
4. Visited the team page, and am on board!
5. I will discuss week one with others http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/ team_messageboard_thread.asp?bo ard=22644x55583x46580729 once its done