Monday, October 14, 2013
Do I wanna lose 17 pounds or not?
I ask myself this question all the time. The answer typically depends on what day it is and how fat I feel on said given day.
One year ago, I lost 50 pounds and have successfully kept it off. I'm proud of that, but my original goal was to lose 67 pounds.
There are so many advantages and disadvantages to staying at this weight or dropping more and I can't seem to commit to either decision.
1. BMI will go from 27 to below 25.
2. Slimmer, look nice in clothes
3. More physically fit
4. Less fat around waist
1. Cannot lose unless daily calorie intake drops to 1,200 a day
2. Cannot lose unless exercise averages @ 300 minutes a week
3. More sacrifice of time and energy will be needed
4. May be hard to maintain
5. Already spent lots of money on new clothes in current size
The biggest challenge is that I like the way I look now, although I'm still slightly overweight. But I've noticed over time, that I've become less satisfied. Now, the last 17 pounds are nagging me, yet I'm not motivated to make the necessary sacrifices to drop them.
So my indecisiveness continues.....