Saturday, October 12, 2013
So I decided to go back to Diet Chef. It has been a very long while since I did the Diet Chef programme but given by success with Jenny Craig I thought maybe that is the way I will go. Something has clicked in my head - I have come to accept that now I have made my programme choice I need to stick to that choice. Of course I'm allowed days off (when seeing mum on Saturday) but Diet Chef is now my programme for the next 12 weeks.
1. Stick to the calories even if eating out.
2. I'm always unsure about setting a weight loss goal as the human body is not a machine and can be unpredictable but 2 lbs loss a week should be doable.
3. Get 10,000 steps in on at least 5 days a week (including using Step to the Beat).
4. Meditate on a daily basis even if just for 5 minutes.
5. Increase the amount of veg I eat - more of a fruit person then veg tbh.
Right think that is it.
Review of progress so far has seen me lose a fair amount of weight and introduce new habits into my life. I exercise more due to Fitbit, I eat more fruit.
Tbh what I have to conquer is the eating. I am going to work on my sleep too. I've been aware for years that my insomnia leads me into eating. I could have told the scientists that.
Right, that's it for now. Will still only post once a week - I find daily posting pressurising but once a week I can manage.