"Today begins the rest of your life...make a difference"
Hi..I finally have a bit of time tonight so I want to work on the pre-challenge
countdown. I am all comfy on the loveseat with my laptop and hockey game :)
1. Introduction and exercise...I introduced myself on the team page and my exercise plan is get moving the most I can. I have a new elliptical and will use that and my recumbent bike plus the active farm work I usually do...
2.Nutrition plan...cut back on portions and treats..track my food on the tracker and eat mostly fruits and veggies and protein. Work on emotional eating and drink more water and tea.
3. Update your page..I do that at the start of each month so I have the fall colors on my page.
4.Win today check list...printed it out.
5. Win tomorrow check list..printed it out.
6. Motivation..all the activities, friends and challenges will motivate me, I also know I can do this!! I love quotes and find lots of motivation there.
7. Triggers..I know I'm am emotional eater so will try and curb that...I like sweets and treats too much too lol.
8. Track progress with measure tape..will list measurements on team page...
9. Know your numbers...ready to add my starting weight and the 5% number to aim for on the team page..
10. Strategize..what works/ what fails/ how other challenges went...tracking the food has worked before, and getting lots of exercise/ what failed is giving in to emotional eating/ I did quite good on other challenges but never quite hit the 5% loss number...
11. Are you prepared to meet your goals...yes I have done lots to prepare for this challenge and feel I am ready to meet my goals.
The challenge's theme is "Plan for Success"
I have been doing lots of planning and since I am on the Awesome A team I love it when a plan comes together...
(The A team was one of our favorite TV shows and I liked the movie too)
I am ready for AWESOME!!!
Thanks for dropping by and keep on Sparkin'
"I want to remember that no one is going to make my dreams come true for me. It is my job to get up everyday and work toward the things that are deepest to my heart....and enjoy every step of the journey rather than wishing I was already where I want to end up."