5% Challenge "Why diets have failed and strategies" For Me!
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Why diets have failed and strategies
1.Most I have been on were strict. I couldn't have anything I loved. Strategies, I am using it now. Make a daily menu and add some of the things I love to the day.
2. Diets always make me feel there is an end to it. As soon as I lost the weight the diet ended. I gained everything back. Strategies: I now look at it as eating healthy. I look at it as a lifetime life change for my health.
3. I tried tracking points through WW, but never did well with that. I can't track as I go. Strategies: Plan out my meals the day before or the morning of. I use SP Tracker. It also tells me if I am getting the nutrition I need. I like that.
Why exercise has failed and strategies
1. Having a slack attitude at times
2. Let exercise become to routine and boring. I lose interest. When I mix it up and do different things, it makes it more enjoyable and fun.
3. There are days I just don't feel well. No execuse. I can lay down on the bed and do exercises. Take my time and keep form.