Starting over... again
Thursday, October 10, 2013
It was a long season. I worked out. I golfed. I threw in Highland Games. I also drank too much. Ate too much. Ate the wrong things.
And I gained weight. Gained my belly back. Made my pants tight. It has to stop! I need to pay attention. I had lost 62 lbs. I gained 10 back. NO MORE
STOP MAKING EXCUSES!! Yes, I bought a house. Yes, I'm working out. Yes, I'm active. Yes, I am coming back from an injury. NO! That does not mean that I can Eat, Drink as much as I want.
Here's the plan:
1. Eat more fruits and veggies, more healthy meat, less carbs
2. Go through cabinets, throw out anything off plan
3. Organize house
4. Schedule workouts
5. Get my back/hip healthy
6. Shop for home gym equipment
7. Beer only on special occasions
8. Bring healthy snacks to Highland Games and practices
9. Watch budget!!!
10. Stop making excuses to eat off plan foods at work and other places. (better planning for football/baseball game days!!)
11. Strength training for Highland Games. Remember, you're going to Scotland next September!!!
There it is in Black and White. 1 lb a week is my goal. 18 lbs. I'm giving myself 20 weeks to cover holidays.
Suck it up buttercup and get this done!!