Tuesday, May 08, 2007
SO! i said i was going to delete one thing per pound..unfortunately..im a wobbly weight looosseerr. but! for the past week ive definately lost 5 pounds and its stayed that way consitantly. so...im safe ill take off 5 things :D
1. To feel good about ourselves.
3. So we won't think people are laughing or talking about us.
4. To buy clothes in a normal store and actually get clothes with some style to them that fit correctly.
6. To be able to tie your shoes/paint toenails.
7. To be able to sit on a floor and get up gracefully.
8. To wear a bathing suit and not feel like a beached whale.
9. To cross your legs and not have pain.
10. to fit into a swing without my theighs digging into the sides.
13. To not need an extension to a seat belt
14. To not worry about being decapitated in our cars with our seat belts on if we should be in an accident.
15. To not turn beet red after moderate exertion.
16. To be able to pick something up off the floor.
17. Panty Hose that fit!
18. To go to an amusement park and ride the rides. if i didnt get sick.
19. To be able to sit in any chair without worry of breakage.
20. To not have to apologize when caught in a narrow aisle and have someone need to get by.
21. To go dancing, sky diving, bungee jumping....and not look stupid
22. To be able to go horseback riding and fearing the horse will kill over or ride a bike and not have the bike seat disappear.
23. To not worry about rashes and sweating massively .
24. To not have to listen to "caring" people ask why you don't diet or worse still... "gee you have such a pretty face".
25. To not worry about spilling food, sauces or gravy down the front of your blouse/dress/shirt when eating.
26. To not have to think up some excuse for not doing something because you know your weight will impede you.
27. To not have your belly hit the steering wheel and to be able to fit comfortably in the driver's seat.
28. To have a bra fit comfortably and to be able to buy underwear at Victoria's Secret rather than at "Tubby the Underwear Guy".
29. To not have to worry about the weight limit of step stools, ladders, motorcycle, exercise equipment, etc.
30. To not get stuck in a turn style.
31. To not wake up feeling achy in the back..or to have ache-free legs and feet.
32. So the bathroom scale won't creak and groan when you step on it.
33. To be able to leave the tablecloth on the table at a restaurant instead of dragging it with you when you get up.
34. So you won't look the other way when you see yourself in a monitor where they have security cameras.
36. To not count tying shoes as daily exercise.
37. To fit in an elementary school chair when avery's in school
38. To not be more out of shape than seniors.
39. To not break toilet seat when leaning to one side.
40. To be able to put on cute rings
41. To try to make a double chin and fail!
42. Buy clothing bargains..to fit the next year and they do!
43. Not to have to worry about having your zipper bust open!
44. To wear normal waistbands rather than elastic!
45. To wear sexy small skirts and have it still look sexy
46. To look good in a tee shirt! no bubbling over muffin top.
47. To try on that shirt u looked soooo great in...and look even better.
48. To be able to get close to sink and not come away with a wet belly!
49. To get out of a stuffed chair GRACEFULLY and not look down to see if the chair has come up with you!
50. To not worry if the hairdresser's smock will fit around ur neck
51. To not be self-conscious about eating in front of others!
52. To not be afraid to ask which hairstyle suits your face.
53. To not have people checking you out after looking in your grocery cart.
54. To not feel (and look) like a sausage in stirrup pants.
55. To have your friends NOT be embarrassed to be seen with you.
56. To get promotions/hired
57. Pants that stay up because your waist is smaller than your butt!
58. No more boob pencil failing ness! (refer to blog #2)
59. Wearing shorts or tank tops without fear of arrest or grossing out others!
60. To not have the fear of being rejected.
61. To successfully flirt!
62. To not worry about how to get in and out of the back seat in a two door car!
63. One size fits all and it fits you!
64. To have a lap.
65. To not have the car you are ride in slant in your direction.
66. To be able to smile when u catch a glimpse of urself
67. To not have to watch TV news reports on fat people and hope that you haven't been "caught"!
68. To get between cars in a parking lot without wiping the dust off your butt and belly!
69. No more heat rashes and chafing in the upper thighs.
70. So that the cloth in the thigh area doesn't wear away long before the rest of the slacks do!
71. To send pix of urself and looove them!
72. To not take fat references and fat jokes personally.
73. To know you can go anywhere because wherever you sit you CAN be comfortable and look at ease.
74. To shop at the mall and not have your back ache from lugging your butt and stomach around!
75. To be able to stand still, carrying nothing and still look poised.
76. To be able to cross your arms across your chest without them resting on your stomach!
77. To have your feet get smaller.
78. Using your mouth to taste and chew food rather than as just a route to get the food from your lips to your stomach.
79. Blood pressure returns to normal.
80. To avoid other health complications from being overweight.
81. To be able to borrow a co-worker's jacket for an important impromptu meeting.
82. To meet someone for the first time and their eyes don't pop out of their head with amazement...because they never knew you fat!
83. To see that person from high school and them love what they see aka JEALOUS!
84. To wear a watch with a regular length watch band.
85. To look in the mirror when getting your hair cut without thinking = you have the biggest face in the world.
86. To not mind getting your picture taken.
87. To not avoid going to the doctor because you have to get "weighed" in.
88. To wake up each morning feeling energized and ready to go.
89. To not even worry about squeezing into small spaces.
90. To not have to enter an elevator and check the weight limit.
91. To look in your closet and have problems deciding which stylish outfit to work since you have so many that look good and fit well.
92. To not have to lie perfectly still in bed at night for fear of breaking the bed or squishing chris.
93. To buy tie shoes instead of slip ons!
94. To be able to walk any distance without looking for a bench to sit on.
95. To look forward to shopping and just trying on clothes!
96. To be able to drive by any fast food place without salivating!
97. To be able to shop at the same store for food instead of having to remember where you shopped last night for the junk food so you can avoid that store for a few days!
98. To not feel lower than low when an innocent child remarks about your size!
99. To not constantly be thinking of where your next morsel of food is coming from.
100. To make my son prouder then proud that he has a mom that won't die because she's fat.