Wednesday, October 09, 2013
How do we handle moving stress? Before Sparkpeople I would have been living on pizza, beer and little sleep. I know better now because I have read the articles and made positive changes to my lifestyle over the last year and a half. Now you will see just what this great community has helped me to accomplish!
1) Sleep 8 hours a night. I have been doing this without a problem. This morning was a little more difficult to get up, but that was due to a change in the weather, not from lack of sleep.
2) Drink water! It's better than beer for me. It has no calories! It's FREE!!!! 8 glasses or more a day!!
3) Keep to a schedule. That's right. I'm not working, but I am still trying to get up by 7am. Routine is good!!
4) Keep junk to a minimum. I don't feel like doing a lot of cooking right now, but instead of grabbing fast junk food, I took Plex and Boo to Applebees for a good meal. Instead of deep friend chicken, I opted for a tomato basil soup and a grilled cheese sandwhich. No fries, no alcoholic beverage, no dessert. I have enough groom's cake to munch on that is being LIMITED!
So overall, it's not very stressful right now. I know this will change, and that's ok. Right now I will worry about right now.
Plan for today:
1) Drink my water
2) Try to move at minimum 5000 steps. Yup, I've upped the steps by 1000. We shall see how I do.
3) Organize the bedroom for packing.
4) Deliver wine to my sister's house.
5) Take Boo to the store for tablet shopping.
As always, I wish everyone the best of days today!
Take care of you!