Sunday, October 06, 2013
The "Leap into Fall Fitness Challenge" came as a "gift", as I really needed to REALLY get back on track. I've been saying that I'm back on track since last August.
Now, it's time. No more excuses!
My goals for this challenge are:
1. Stay motivated!
2 Track my food intake... No exception!
3. Walk/ Run at least 3 days/ week - 30 mins in a row.
4. Go to a Zumba class at least 1/week
5. Strength training at least 2/week
6. Lose at least 7 lbs ( Oct. 6 to Oct. 31st)
8. Stay positive and less stressed
9. Not to let the cold weather defeat me!
10. Drink at least 8 cups of water or green tea/day
Extra! Find the time for and focus on what makes me happy; and taking care of myself. It's all connected!