I posted September goals but with two big challenges and various sub-challenges going on and multiple ways to track, report and - of course - achieve them, I'm not going to make a separate list for October. My Is that OK with everyone? Good! I'm glad you all agree with me on that one!
Basically, the plan is to stick to the plan. On the BLC (Go Azure!) we post Course goals each Wednesday, then report back the following week on how we did. Then we post what we need to tweak, add, or change up. Here's my update for the past week
1. Track food and exercise daily.
2. Coke Zero reduction. It was a bit more than the week before, but still less than it had been.
3. 30 minutes of exercise a day. If the feet are giving me trouble, then do seated cardio a la Coach Nicole or ride my bike.
I got new insoles and new shoes to help with the plantar fasciitis and it's getting better! Got in a couple of longer pole walks last weekend!
4. No eating after 9 PM. All but one day.
5. Take my vitamins! Missed a day.
6. Minimum 6 hours of sleep per night. 7 or 8 is even better. Got only 6 on two nights.
7. Blog once a week.
8. Post on the Azure thread at least 3 times.
9. Post BLC Weekend challenge stuff.
10. File my German tax return.
In the week ahead, I've also committed to 15 minutes a day of housecleaning and 5 short sessions of ST together with my Azure buddies.
On Tuesday, I take off for a 4-day retreat in Switzerland. REALLY looking forward to that!