Wednesday, October 02, 2013
How did I do on Week 1?
These were my goals for week 1:
1. I will get 10+ cups of water.
2. I will get 4+ freggies. I am usually very good about this, but have been lax the past couple of weeks.
3. I will get 400+ minutes of exercise. Good things happen when I do that and watch my nutrition as well.
I did get the 10+ cups of water, I did make the 4+ freggies, and I did get the 400+ minutes of exercise.
I also some weight!
I am closer to my BLC goal of being under 160!
My week 2 goals are
1. Continue with Week 1 goals - they worked for me, didn't they?
2. Make at least one Spark recipe. I used to try new recipes a lot in the beginning, but have not done that in the past year or so. The pumpkin-apple waffles recipe looked particularly appetizing to me, and DH and I love to have waffles for dinner every couple or three weeks, so I know that is at least one recipe on the agenda!
Have a good week!