Tuesday, October 01, 2013
I want to make my goals for this challenge something that I can not only do during this challenge, but also be able to continue in some way or another. So, here we go!
1. Drink, Drink, Drink! I love water, but before this challenge started, I had begun slacking on my water intake. So I want to drink half my body weight in ounces EVERY day.
2. Do, and complete, the Extreme plank/burpee Challenge
3. Do the October Tricep challenge (pictured below)
4. Limit myself to 1, or less, piece of candy Wednesday nights. The rest of the week I don't struggle with this, but Wednesday nights are stressful and the candy is easy to grab and not even realize what I'm doing.
5. And lastly, get back to my 100lb lost mark, and then exceed it! I know it is possible to do it during this challenge, but not completely probable since that is 15lbs away. :(
My biggest goal this year was to reach my UGW by Christmas and since that is 40-50lbs away, I've pushed that goal on to next year. Part of my struggle with reaching this goal this year is health struggles. I have yet to really get back to running after passing out, almost a year ago now. I would like to get back to running, but that will just hopefully come back slowly as I continue on this journey.